As a photographer marketing seems to be my biggest struggle. Creating beautiful images, connecting with clients, and having a pretty website is just half the battle when it comes to running and managing a successful photography business.
When I found Navigate the Wild I knew it would be a game changer for me. I have been to a workshop with Twyla in the past and it totally changed my perspective and the way I photographed my clients. She gave me all the tools, resources, and confidence I needed to go to the next level. I had no doubt in my mind that she could do it again with this marketing course. She is a successful photographer and has a passion for educating others and seeing them soar in this industry. If there is anyone out there I would take marketing advice from, it's Twyla Jones & Noella.
I have learned so much from this course already and I will continue to keep learning because there is always new content being added and a community of amazing people that are there to answer my questions and check in to see how everything is going.
The amount this course cost is nothing in comparison to how many sessions you will start booking once you know how to properly market you business! I took the chance and it has paid off for me!! I put the list of everything you will learn from the course below as well as what you will get and some really awesome bonuses!!!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Everything you need to know about email marketing and why it is so important. I will walk you through every single step that I use when launching and growing my email list from the freebie, opt in, Leadpage to the welcome series that follows.
- Are you using Pinterest effectively for your business? We will walk you through exactly how to optimize your Pinterest account, boards and pins so that they work for you while you sleep.
- The different types of blog content and how we use blogs as the main driver of traffic to our website.
- You will determine exactly who your ideal client is and what type of pain points they have that you can solve through creative marketing.
- Your brand is more than just your logo, colors and fonts. You will learn how to use your brand throughout all of your marketing to build trust, cohesiveness, and authority.
- The Golden Rule and why serving is so much more important than selling.
- Learn how to drive traffic to your website in some sneaky and unique ways.
- How to plan 30 days of Instagram posts in just a couple of hours.
- You will learn how to set up your Instagram profile for success and why using your website in your #linkinbio isn’t always effective.
- …and so much more. The list would be too long for this website page.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Over 10 Hours of video tutorials
- Exclusive Discounts
- Over 30 Lectures
- Worksheets, Swipe Files and Templates.
- Welcome Series Template
- Life time Access + Regular Updates To Content
- Membership to our private Facebook group so that you can get the support you need when you need it.
- The Content Planning Calendar download that we use to map out our marketing strategies
- FREE Instagram Highlight Icons, Pin it Graphics, Pinterest Graphic Templates, and Brand Identity Template.
- Comprehensive list of blog topics made for photographers with your ideal client in mind.
- A Canva walk through so you can DIY graphics that fit your your brand.
- Planning a styled shoot? We got you covered with our styled session planning guide, property and model releases as well as a vendor collaboration canned email.
- Our top secret tool for growing our Instagram organically.
- Finding Your Voice, the workbook that will help you revive the flame that has diminished to a spark inside of you.
Emily is an elopement & wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh, PA & Cleveland, OH and available to travel world wide. Sought after for capturing pure love and raw emotion in some of the most beautiful locations in the world, Emily is available year round for elopements, weddings, family sessions, lifestyle sessions, adventure sessions, vow renewals, destination weddings, and intimate weddings.