Want to bring in more sales and spend more time at home with your family?
This marketing course is a game changer!!! I have been in the business of photography for about 10 years now. My talent has grown in those 10 years but the one thing I have always struggled with was marketing. How do I sell myself to a world full of people that don't know me. How can I help people connect with my work and feel like they "must" have me as their photographer? Up until now I have struggled hard core with marketing. Let me be honest, I have had several people look over my work, my pricing, my website, everything... the common result of their critique is always that my marketing needs to improve. Everything else is there, but I just don't know how to "sell myself".
Truth is, I am a hardcore introvert. I struggle greatly knowing how to connect with others and marketing my business is no different. I know, I know, if you have worked with me I probably seem crazy right now because I am very bubbly, but the struggle is real y'all. I deeply desire intimate connection and love to get to know people and encourage them but when it comes down to having a conversation or saying what I mean to say, I can struggle to find the right words. I know I am not the only introvert here, so I know I am not the only one that struggles with this new sort of marketing that requires us to step out of our comfort zone and connect with the world around us. I am sure extroverts have these same hurdles to overcome with marketing but I can't speak from that point of view because I am the girl that would rather sit in my home and read a book by myself or go for a hike to enjoy nature all alone. That's me, that's real.
So what am I going to do about this little marketing hurdle I have to jump? I signed up for an amazing Marketing Course called Navigate the Wild with Twyla Jones (my favorite educator and the most rad human) and Noella. They have all the goods and trust me when I say, they know what they are talking about. Twyla is one of the most sought after photographers in the world. If you are a photographer, I probably need to say no more about this beautiful soul. Noella is a business coach that helps entrepreneurs find freedom to create and spend more time with their family. Learning from these two ladies will benefit you personally and help your business grow exponentially.
Ok, if you made it this far, I am sure you are just ready to hear how you can get the goods. Right? Say no more, the link below will provide you with the information you need, plus if you act fast, you can take advantage of the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL by using the code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. You will save 25% off!!! That is amazing!! Not only that, but since Christmas is right around the corner and most of us gift most of our money to the people we love this time of year, you have the option to do 3 monthly payments or 6 monthly payments. The discount still applies and you still get to have all the goodies on December 9th when the course drops!!! So, what are you waiting for? Jump on this opportunity to help your business grown and learn more about how to market your photography business. Below the link is a list of everything this course has to offer.
- Everything you need to know about email marketing and why it is so important.
- We will walk you through exactly how to optimize your Pinterest account, boards and pins so that they work for you while you sleep.
- The different types of blog content and how to use blogs as the main driver of traffic to your website.
- You will determine exactly who your ideal client is and what type of pain points they have that you can solve through creative marketing.
- Your brand is more than just your logo, colors and fonts. You will learn how to use your brand throughout all of your marketing to build trust, cohesiveness, and authority.
- The Golden Rule and why serving is so much more important than selling.
- Learn how to drive traffic to your website in some sneaky and unique ways.
- How to plan 30 days of Instagram posts in just a couple of hours.
- You will learn how to set up your Instagram profile for success and why using your website in your #linkinbio isn’t always effective.
- …and so much more.